Harold Logo Tee
• Poly/cotton/rayon blend fabric has a soft hand
• Light enough to layer, but substantial enough to provide confident coverage when worn alone
• Semi-fitted cut flatters every body shape
• Slightly scooped neckline adds a feminine touch
• Just-right short sleeve length hits in the middle of the upper arm for a comfortable fit
• Style No. 19001
Materials + Care
• Poly/cotton/rayon blend
• Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Shipping + Returns
Free shipping on orders over $125 within the United States.
Returns of new products are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
Whether you’re swinging by your local tack shop or hopping an overnight flight to try horses in Europe, you’ll always make an entrance in this bold logo tee.
The Story of the Ringmaster
Harold is the horse show ringmaster who appears triumphantly in our logo. You may have seen a ringmaster wearing a traditional outfit and playing the sounding of the call before each class at the Devon Horse Show or another big event. The ringmaster ensures the show runs smoothly, keeps horses and riders safe, manages awards presentations, and provides a perfect photo op for the winners of each class.